Privacy and Cookies
states how Chelsea Rose Sargeant will deal with the personal information of its users.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1) Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2) Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
3) Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
4) Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
7) Contact forms / Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
8) Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
9) Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt-out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
11) Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Chelsea Rose Sargeant ABN: 77 569 025 533
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 11 April 2020
This policy is provided by legalvision.com.au
set out the rules for people using your website including how users can use this website, what is prohibited and a liability disclaimer.
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Chelsea Rose Sargeant
Welcome to my website.
This website with URL address https://ascendancy.academy is owned and operated by Chelsea Rose Sargeant (ABN: 77 569 025 533).
The term ‘Chelsea Rose Sargeant’ or ‘me’ or ‘my’ or ‘I’ refers to Chelsea Rose Sargeant, the owner of the website, whose registered ABN is 77 569 025 533, office located in Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3) Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to me, are acknowledged on the website where required.
7) Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8) This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by me. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that I recommend or endorse the websites. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
10) You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11) These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on my website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12) These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of my website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13) You indemnify me from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14) In no event will I be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15) Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.